Monday, July 8, 2013

little marianne

the little girl called marianne seems to be sucking her thumb in fear today , as another of her children goes into surgery. I am getting to know her, she still fears she will be abandoned by something, and left alone. whenever either of her sons named Bobby and Mike travel or go about their own business, she seems to think she has some form of control over their journeys.

She is especially distraught because she knows very well she has no control ever since Joey decided to stop manifesting as a body.

My goodness, little child. Don't you know by now there is no death? that you have no control over the outcome of anyone in this dream?

I was told to hug her.

I just want her to go away.

OTOH maybe if I hug her, she will  disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment