Sunday, January 6, 2013

Kali

I understand Kali now, even though I read about her years ago in linear time when I was rearranging my gods and goddesses to disassociate from catholicism.

Visions of people came, all of them walking onto an ocean of thin ice..some stayed on the shore, some tentatively touched the ice with their feet, some hesitated, but walked onto the ice not too sure of how thick or thin it was. Some carried meters with them to check the ice, to see if it was possible to walk on it.

Some fell through. I felt the ice break right when I was skating on it, assured that it was terribly thick. It crashed through and I went ass over teakettle into the murky water and never came back up .

Kali had pulled out her swords, all 6 or 8 of them, and cut the ice like a true queen, she is still chopping away, with a benevolent but nonplussed look, and I created her, or so says my NDE friends.

She is still merrily hacking away and I can only sit and watch her with that same benevolent face, because she does not move fast enough for me sometimes, but that is merely the shreds of ego speaking. Faster, faster. Let's get down to the nitty gritty, the crack in the wall where Love shines in, please storm the castle walls and allow some Light to penetrate, so I can know this Love I keep hearing about.

Not a shred of ice can be left standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment