Tuesday, December 11, 2012

There is no "Marianne"

The International Association of Near Death has a symposium every year, and in 2011 it was more than apparent I would be attending that gathering.

The beginning of a journey, again, where synchronicity would show itself in such a way ,that I knew I was walking on a cloud of angel air throughout the entire 'time'.

I arrived early , a day early , to the conference...I was wandering the lower hallways, adjusting to my new surroundings, when I suddenly recognized the infamous PMH Atwater walking through the front doors. Her vibrant glee was addictive, as she sauntered with a graceful laugh, and I made my way towards her.

I thanked her for her many many books, and she hugged me. She told me in no uncertain terms that my son was in total bliss and how blessed she was to know this.

As the days progressed, I met many other people, who came to me out of the misty void of perfection, each one looking at me, straight into my soul, and telling me there was no death. 

For the first. time. ever. people surrounded me and CELEBRATED my son having made that journey.

THIS.
Celebrated.

I felt as though I had found the people I belonged with.

The tears of JOY in the eyes of the near death experiencers as they tried to describe to me their own feelings of LOVE , was overwhelming. They could not come up with the words. 

I met one woman, Ellyn Dye, who had had one of the most incredible experiences of all. I do not doubt for a second, that Joey wanted HER in my life here, as she was not only hilarious, but straight up down to earth in her verbiage. She was OUT there, like me, speaking in a no nonsense voice about how she KNEW there was no death.

'THIS IS A COMEDY!! DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! IT IS A PLAY, AND WHEN ONE PERSON ONSTAGE PASSES ON, THEY GO TO THE GREEN ROOM AND HAVE A PARTY! WE ALL MEET UP IN THE GREEN ROOM AND HAVE FUN!! ITS ALL JUST A PLAY!! LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH!! THATS THE HIGHEST VIBRATION YOU CAN REACH IN THIS PLACE!'

 and did she laugh!!  she , and Rafael, another near death experiencer, laughed so much that earthquakes shook the academics there who were mulling over their notes.

In the early 90s, I had travelled to visit Dr Raymond Moody. I was young, and had NO idea what 'death' meant. I wanted to understand, so I visited him at his home. He and I had a lovely 2 hours together, and he spoke gently to me. He even gave me a tape explaining the process of Life after Life. I had read his book after my husband left his body, so I needed to understand SOMEthing. I could think of nothing else to do at the time , although I was devouring Joseph Campbell like a madwoman.

In 2011, I remet Dr Moody at the IANDS conference, and he walked up to me and said 'Hi Marianne.'

His recognition of my previous self was still intact, and I was honoured and so pleased.

I have been in extreme synchronicity before. I knew what it was. When each. moment. is. perfect. and. one. recognizes. it. 

It is heady stuff. 

I had seen it when I took my trip to the UK, in search of the Goddess. I was young, but ever since I was a child I was always fascinated by 'finding out' the truth about things. I loved archeology and set out to discover old burial mounds in Europe. I saw many things happen on that trip, and there is no logical explanation for them. Ergo, I knew spirit was running the show. The veil was thin. 

My tearing away at that damnable veil has been going on for a long time. But, this time, my son's crossing demanded I not only tear, I GO THERE.

People warned me. 

"We are not supposed to know."

As a rebel, I will never allow such a concept. 

We are not supposed to know?? Bullllllshit.

I have  EVERY RIGHT TO KNOW HOW MY SON IS.


The IANDS conference shifted a great deal of my perspective. Just by MEETING and holding the hands of people who had 'died' and come back, I KNEW , finally

not just in my HEAD

but in my HEART

There was no Death.

Finally.


With this new perception, I also knew it was time to Kill Marianne for good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment